Hi Team CTE -
I hope you are ready to welcome Spring in your classroom and beyond. I always feel so much renewed energy during the time when we see more light and sunny days.
🔹 Updates from Last Week
-
WACTA– Washington Association of Career & Technical Educators was able to gather and learn about the legislative actions already taken and what we might expect at the end of the session.
🔹 This Week’s Events
Field Trips – Our Construction Trades program is planning a tour of two active build sites. I will also be supporting Try a Trade day at New Market Skills Center.
Four-Year Plans - Please remember your Four-Year Plans are due the first of next week. Every CTE teacher should be completing a four-year plan either by themselves or with Program Area Partners in their building or throughout town.
Have an amazing week of sunny days!
Comments
Post a Comment