Happy Monday! I don't know about you but I love Spring, it is the time of year when I take a moment to reflect on where I am and where I am heading.
This year is odd for me personally as I reflect on a year of health battles coupled with the information that I will be welcoming four grandbabies to my world between July and October of this year. I have also received feedback from some of you this year that has me reflecting on how I must continue to adjust past practices to meet the needs of the people in my life. To those who have kindly offered feedback on how that feels for you, thank you. I have heard and will continue to work to be more present and reflective.
Some of you have completed your annual Program Documents which is great, if you have not completed the documents and have questions or concerns, you may find your answer on the Annual Program Docs FAQs or feel free to email me your question.
Comments
Post a Comment